9/09/2008


As a father of a teenager going to a all girls Catholic School, I find this song unsettling. Here I am 45 with a teenage daughter, and these old men are sing about a Little School Girl. Not gonna happen.

Great tunes, each artist does a awesome cover. I think it was origionally recorded by Sonny Boy Willimson in 1937, but I'm not sure. Give a listen, go out and buy.

Muddy Waters - Good Morning Little School Girl -> {buy}

Mississippi Fred McDowell - Good Morning Little School Girl -> {buy}


Yardbirds - Good Morning Little School Girl -> {buy}

10 Years After - Good Morning Little School Girl -> {buy}

Jonny Lang - Good Morning Little School Girl -> {buy}

This song is just great but damn does it really creep me out. I didn't know this but the video was banned by MTV in the states, I know I never saw it on MuchMusic here. But then again, I don't watch video channels much anymore I'm to old for its demographic.

Custom - Hey Mister -> {buy} watch the video on youtube .. should it have been banned?

By the way, for any future boyfriends, I have my grandfathers shot gun! Think twice.

Yardbirds guitar tab for "Good Morning Little School Girl"

No comments: