5/16/2008

Okay, sencond music only post for me. I've been blogging for over 4 years, but I've become kind of tired of the daily family is fine, I'm okay we will survive type posts.

I've become enamored with the whole music blog, Hypemachine blogging thing. I want to share my taste in music and maybe introduce people to bands they have never thought to look at.

So for today we have Ashley MacIsaac, download -> Rusty D Con Struck Tion.MP3 {buy}

I bought this CD back in '95 and have been listening to it ever since. Ashley created a great mix of Celtic, traditional and rock kitchen party atmosphere here. Give it a listen.

Unfortunately I can't fund Rusty D Con Struck Tion on youtube but here is Ashely's Devil in the Kitchen, enjoy.

1 comment:

spinning in air said...

Hi there,

All the best on your blog - and many thanks for the link!

Cheers,
spinning